Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Taylor Swift Inspired Tutorial




Hi everyone, 
I don't know if I've mentioned this on here before, but as you can probably guess, I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift. Aside from her music, I also really like her fashion sense and makeup; she's got that red lip classic thing that I like (I'm sorry, I had to!) and so today I tried to recreate her one of her makeup looks, inspired by the photo above.
For this look, you will need:

  • Base makeup (foundation, concealer, powder)
  • Bronzer or something else you can use as contour
  • Gold eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black pencil eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Red lipstick


  • Apply your base makeup; foundation, concealer, powder. I used a lot of concealer to try and create a flawless base, as Taylor skin seems to be pretty much perfect.
  • And once again I try to contour. I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of this, but I tried, by applying some bronzer just underneath my cheekbones.

  • For eyes; start by applying gold eyeshadow all over the lid. You can also add some under your eye.

  • Next apply the black eyeshadow to the outer third of your eyelid, as well as the crease and  blend it out into a more rounded shape. Try to go easy on the eyeshadow, you don't want to end up looking like a panda!

  • Using your pencil eyeliner, line your lower lashline (just below your waterline) in as far as your pupil. Try to blend it as much as you can to avoid creating a harsh line.


  • Use your liquid eyeliner to line your  upper lashline, winging it out at the edge. 

Let's all just take a moment to appreciate this flick, because it will probably never happen again.


  • Apply a liberal amount of mascara


  • And this is the finished eye look...



  • And of course, you can't forget the red lipstick

  • And that is the completed look! Go forth, my friends and never go out of style.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar