Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Filofax Planning and a Vegan Journey - Where I've been

I do feel like I'm constantly wiring things like, 'sorry I've been gone', or even saying it on my YouTube channel, which I haven't updated in about a month... and I am sorry. 
But at the same time, I've used this month to develop myself, and by that I mean seriously tidying, cleaning, sorting, organising, and becoming an 'adult'. 
I've started using my Filofax seriously, and I've become Vegan. 
Now I have a few things I want to do here, so buckle yourself in, or don't, it's really not that exciting. Maybe just brace yourself? 
You'll be seeing a lot of planning posts, maybe even some free printables??? 
Secondly, lots of Vegan things. LOTS of Vegan things. Recipes, reviews, restaurants and more. 
This blog will be a bit more lifestyle, and a little less beauty, which I hope you're ok with. 
I think that as people evolve, things like their blogs will evolve alongside, and I have changed. I do still love makeup, but I just love lifestyle topics more right now, which is kind of why I'm struggling on Youtube. 
I watch way more vlogs and lifestyle videos than anything else, I literally can't even remember the last time I watched a makeup tutorial. So I don't really see the point in blogging and vlogging about subjects that I'm just not enthused with anymore. 
As I said before, I hope you're ok with this, I think that now is definitely the perfect time of year to switch over. Christmas is 100% the BEST lifestyle time of year. 
This is not me saying that I won't be making videos, or writing about beauty products, I'll just be writing about them less. 
Love you all so incredibly much, and thank you for your continuous support! 
post signature
SaveSave

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar