Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chelsea Handler Fires Back at VMA Critics


Chelsea Handler, host of the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, doesn't care if The New York Times called her "the worst in show's history."

"I know I had a good night," she Twittered Monday afternoon. She then jokingly added that she knew this because she woke up with "tape on my back & glitter on my face."

When celeb blogger Perez Hilton Twittered to her that even he could have done "a better job" as host, she replied with the F-word.

"I had a blast and the show awesome last night," she wrote. "Bomb? Your life is a bomb."

One thing's certain: The show didn't bomb.

Attracting 11.4 million viewers, it drew its biggest audience for any telecast on the network since 2002.

"Just got word...Highest rated vma's since 2002," Handler, 35, Twittered late Monday. "Good job, mtv! Good job, kiddo."

Image | Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar