Whew it's been a while since I've sat down and blogged!
Last week had been a whirlwind of assignments and it was sheer madness!
For my chill time, I decided to play with makeup!
I've been wanting to try a cut crease and my hand instantly grabbed pink, turquoise and blue! The end look reminded me of pretty galaxy pictures, hence the name Galaxy Inspired Eyes!
It was my first time trying this multi-coloured palette I bought from ebay, cause I thought 'Hey! How bad could it be?' and I was proven wrong. The pigmentation wasn't so good and fallout was crazy! I'm pretty disappointed with my purchase but I managed to save this look by layering over the ebay eyeshadow with other better eyeshadow. So yay!
Playing with makeup's really therapeutic, what do you think?
Btw, check out my giveaway if you haven't!

Btw, check out my giveaway if you haven't!

Cheers and thank you!!
♡ ♡ ♡
M.May





0 Yorumlar