Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can't believe it's already 2011!
So many things have happened:
I was drawn into the makeup/skincare world,
I made my first BIG purchase with my hard earned money from my internship for a DSLR (yay)!
I had many restless nights thinking about my future..
And this is only the beginning.

In 6 months I'll be graduating high school.
In 8-9 months I'll hopefully (knock on wood) attend college.
Time sure has gone by fast lately..

Sorry I've always been MIA!
I will try to start posting more starting...next week?
I have a few more college applications to finish and then it'll be ALL OVER ^__^
(I have a terrible habit of procrastinating that I need to kick..don't judge me please! =X)

I wish everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous new year!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar