Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYX Butter Gloss Review and Swatches 2.0 (Updated)

I picked up my first lot of NYX Butter Glosses back in November of 2013 and the obsession has been oh-so-real ever since. I find myself gravitating towards lipsticks a whole lot more than glosses these days, however NYX's Butter Glosses somehow still make it into my constant beauty rotation. I've added eight new shades to my collection since I uploaded my first review a year and a half ago, so I thought it was time to update y'all and swatch all the new shades.

Fortune Cookie | Madeline | Tiramisu | Eclair | Angel Food Cake

Vanilla Cream Pie | Apple Strudel | Peaches and Cream | Cupcake | Strawberry Parfait | Red Velvet 

I said it in my last review and I'll say it again, NYX's Butter Glosses are probably the smoothest and most comfortable lip glosses I've ever worn. They glide on like a dream (some could say they glide on like butter, no?) and feel amazing on the lips. Yes, you can feel the you're wearing the gloss but it's comfortable,  cushiony almost.

As you can see from the swatches above, the NYX Butter Glosses are really pigmented. They all pack a lot of punch and are really opaque! You can definitely apply these over another lip colour, and sometimes I do, but more often than not I'll wear them by themselves. They're pretty enough to do so and, well, I just really love showing these bad boys off! For a super smooth lip gloss, I find the lasting power to be really great. I find the gloss finish will last on my lips for an hour or so but the pigmentation will remain for an hour or more after that. 

Finally, I couldn't review the NYX Butter Glosses without commenting on the smell. Oh, the smell. These smell absolutely amazing. They all smell like a vanilla cupcake mix and it's honestly a pleasure to smell while it's on the lips, trust me! Someone always comments on the scent if and when I whip one out to top up my colour throughout the day. 

NYX's Butter Glosses are, without a doubt, the best lip gloss formula I've come across. They're available worldwide but can be bought from Target stores in Australia for $9.95, though I just grabbed a couple more during a 30% off promotion.

Do you love the NYX Butter Glosses as much as I do? What's your favourite shade?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar