Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Random Muse

I am so happy that my brother says the Konjac sponge is great!

I blogged about the Konjac sponge that is was mentioned on Nu Ren Wo Zui Da, a Taiwanese beauty program, and I also noted how its popularity is big enough for Sasa to import quite a few varieties of the sponge. Little did I know that Watsons has it too!

I reckon, not every Watsons has it yet, because I was shopping with my brother when I saw this sponge all "dumped" into the promotion basket that Watsons has (those baskets which sell tiny items at a handful of dollars).

I picked up one of the sponges because it was all black, and realise that this is a charcoal Konjac sponge! I didn't see any charcoal sponge in Sasa, they were all lighter flavours or original.

I immediately signalled to my brother to take a look, and he just asked me, "so you mean if I use this, my face will be better?" I replied that I have been using mine for two weeks, and I think it has helped, albeit along with my AMPM, I think. (LOL, I've been talking about this, but I need conclusive evidence before posting, other than me just simply liking the feel.)

And then he bought.

It's $6.90, the same as my cucumber Konjac, so I'm glad he finds it effective so far!

******
Strangely, I found that Konjac sponge has already been in Singapore since about 1 year ago, and I found this from amongst my basket of unused products:


This is smaller than my cucumber sponge, and is more expensive!!


aLT is located at The Heeren (not sure if it's still there, but it's really expensive), but I realised that it has shifted its presence to BHG. All personal care products that are displayed at BHG (Bugis, Century Square) are stamped with an aLT pricetag. Strangely, the price seems very much lower at BHG.

(Rant: And because of this takeover, BHG does not carries my Sunkiller Kiss Me Sun Lotion SPF50 PA+++, anymore! Please, please, do inform if you see Sunkiller in Singapore. TIA!)

******
Before I tried sponge some silicon pad scrub thing from Daiso, I was using this to wash my face:


I bought because it looked so nice, and it does feels absolutely soft, like an ideal Kabuki brush. It promises that the superfine hair strands will clean your face well.

I have no yet blogged about it, because I don't find it that special.

I have yet to try if it can be used as a Kabuki brush or blush brush. haha. If it works well, I'll post.

The smaller one, called Whip Splash, is for brush the eyes. And this makes it even more like the two brushes are for makeup and not face washing!


See what a pretty fluff ball it is? =D

I will be in Phuket till Christmas day, kind of sad, because I can't blog everyday, which was kind of like my mission this holidays - to blog everyday and finish up my staggling pile of items for reviews!

Till then, see you!

I hope you enjoy the last week up to Christmas, Happy Shopping, and if there's nothing to read, I have a lot in the archives! =D So happy reading too, and hope to sharing of views from you. =)

Yours truly,
PosiNice

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar