Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vue De Pulang: Eye Catching Mascara Long & Curl Review

Been looking for a good mascara this past few weeks since I'm almost done with the current one. Good thing, I got my hands on this Eye Catching Mascara Long and Curl from the Korean brand Vue De Pulang. Honestly, I haven't heard of this brand before but I checked their site and saw make up as well as skincare products. 
 
This is the Vue De Pulang: Eye Catching Mascara Long & Curl is a super slim mascara with dual brush that helps with the doll-like eyelashes.  It has fine brushes that can be easily used even for beginners. The tail comb brush covers the whole lashes from root to make a perfect C-Curl and fixation effects. 
 

The mascara comes in the this silver tube. The brush is like a comb. 
Dual brush - Coil brush (gives it a curvy volume by evenly applying from the root) 
Tail Comb Brush - evenly and precisely applies mascara in between
  
 
  
 

Price: ₱760 (Click HERE for the direct link) 

How to Use:
- Comb for apparent eyelashes from the root, using the tail comb brush
- Comb the outer corner and under eyelashes by using the edge of the brush 
- Final touch with the coil brush for richer volume 
 
 
  
 
For more info about the Vue De Pulang: Eye Catching Mascara Long & Curl, you can head out now to my Hicharis store for more info (and discount!!):
https://hicharis.net/imnicolefaller/dzv 
#Charis #CharisCeleb #VueDePulang #VueDePulangMascara
@charis_celeb @hicharis_official @vuedepulang

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar