Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Arrivals - October 2017

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies).  Arrivals will feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection.
1. Nature Republic Real Squeeze Aloe Vera Emulsion:  I got a free sample of this the last time I was at Nature Republic and liked it so much I picked up the full size - this is a nice-smelling emulsion that hydrates in  a lightweight, refreshing way. 

2. Nature Republic Polynesia Lagoon Water Hydro Emulsion: I wanted to try something new and the beautiful sea-themed packaging caught my eye (no one is surprised), this smells nice and feels refreshing-yet-hydrating so I decided to give it a try.

3. Nature Republic Multi Patch: This was a free-with-purchase, I've never tried these eye patches before but my eyes have been puffy and irritated lately so I'm excited to give these a try.

4. Nature Republic By Flower Jeju Jam Balm in Tangerine Honey: Another free-with-purchase, this balm smells absolutely amazing, very honey-like with just a hint of citrus. I'm excited to try it out!

5. Nature Republic Hand Sanitizer: I'm running low on hand sanitizer and these were buy 3 get 2 free so I decided to pick some up. I got:
Green Tea
Apple Mango
Honey
Lemon
Orange

6. Nature Republic Color & Nature Nail Polish in Hello, Sea: So at the Nature Republic I went to, they have a spin-the-wheel to either get a free sample or a free product with purchase, I landed on a nail polish and decided to give this one a try. I've tried several Nature Republic polishes in the past and while they're sort of hit-and-miss I decided it's worth trying if it's free. I like royal blue polishes on myself but haven't found a nice one yet.

7. Nature Republic Jeju Sparkling Multi Foam Cleanser: The girl with the spin-the-wheel was nice enough to give me a free sample as well so, again, this is something I haven't tried before and I'm excited to try out.

8. the SAEM Healing Tea Garden White Tea Cleansing Foam: I was running low on cleanser and decided to pick this up because I've really been enjoying the the SAEM products I've tried out and because I adore tea scents so I figured why not.

9. Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam: Bubzbeauty recommended the actual foam bottle of this years ago and while I couldn't find that, I was able to find this. With the cold season coming and me trying out a retinol serum now anything with any extra hydrating properties is welcome.

10. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask: As I'm running low on masks as well I decided to pick this one up. It's famous for foaming like crazy and leaving the face really soft and clean. Given that my pores have been kind of gunky lately I figure I'd give it a shot.

11. Rosette Hello Kitty Apply Gommage Peeling: Exfoliator is yet another thing I'm running low on and figured I'd try this as it was inexpensive, cute, and I really like chemical exfoliators this time of year as they tend to be gentler yet still give you the satisfaction of seeing the dead skin cells coming off your skin.

12. First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate: I didn't pick this up because I have any particular aging concerns except for around my eyes where I won't be putting this and even so, it's not that serious. Retinol does help with congested pores and acne which is what really prompted me to want to give this a try.

These last three weren't photographed because I forgot :I
13. CVS Avocado and Oatmeal Purifying Clay Facial Mask: I decided to give this a try as, like I mentioned, I want something to refine my pores yet my skin is sort of dry so avocado and oatmeal sounded like things that would purify my skin in a gentle and hydrating manner.

14. CVS Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Clay Mask: Dead Sea minerals are super nourishing so I figured I'd give this mask a try as well.

15. L'Oreal Exfoliate & Refine Pores Pure Clay Mask: These L'Oreal masks have been getting a lot of buzz lately and I really wanted to give them a go for a while so I figured I had a $10 at CVS and this was the perfect thing to splurge on. 

Disclaimer: I purchased everything except the free-with-purchase Multi-Patch, lip balm, nail polish and cleanser sample.  

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar