Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cover Characteristics Eggs



Cover Characteristics is a meme by Sugar and Snark- every week a characteristic is selected and we post 5 books with that week's theme.   

This week's pick- Eggs 


I thought a fun twist on this weeks topic would be dragon eggs. However I didn't actually find that many dragon egg covers, so I had to be creative and just go with whatever. 




This one is a faerie dragon or some similar type creature bringing a little snack home. And yes I'm cheating again using magazines, but I couldn't resist. 






I like this cover- it's easy to miss the thief hiding beneath the nest.  

The Barsoom Project (Dream Park, #2)

 It's hard to tell from the cover but there are eggs- I'm assuming they belong to the giant bird which is about to go batshit on those poor dudes. 



Yes I had to resort to comics to fill out this list. 

And... since I had trouble scraping together enough creature eggs, I included a more mundane sort. 

Eggs

I like this cover with the blue and I think this is my favorite. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar