Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Voting for Bloggers' Choice

Well, as the sun goes down on day three, the Roger Corman blogathon must come to a close. I want to thank everyone for their participation, kindness, and enthusiasm during the whole thing!  I'll post a more detailed thank you letter later this week.  But first, we have business to attend to:

The Bloggers' Choice Award!

Here's how it works:

-Every participating blogger gets one vote for the Readers' Choice Award.
-To vote, send an email with your name, blog, and choice to nahood@ursinus.edu.
-YOU CAN NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!
-In the case of a tie, I will cast the tie-breaking vote.
-The winner will be announced on Tuesday and be awarded with a custom-made commemorative banner that they can display on their site.
-I will contact them via email to discuss which 3 Roger Corman movies they would like for their prize.
-Voting will continue until midnight Monday night.
-IF YOU HAVE NOT VOTED BY MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY, YOUR VOTE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!

Well, there are the rules!

I look forward to handing out the very first blogathon award here at Forgotten Classics of Yesteryear!

Editor-in-Chief
Nathanael Hood

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar