Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fan Post Addendum

It didn't seem appropriate to add pictures of the cheap fans I purchased at the $ store to today's Fan Museum post, so I'm showing them separately.

I went into the $ store with my hubby looking for arithmetic flash cards for our grandson.  It was the day before my fan presentation at the assisted living facility, and I spotted them quite by accident. For $1 each I couldn't past them up. The 'sticks' are plastic, and the 'leaves' are nylon or polyester.

So many times I've seen ladies at various functions fanning themselves with a program, bulletin, or piece of paper they pulled from their purse.  A fan would be so much prettier, and produce better results.  Ladies, we should renew the fan's beauty and virtue by carrying one in our purse.  It would probably evoke conversation - but hopefully not in the middle of a performance, program or sermon!  ;-)  Pop over to Dollar Tree to purchase one.




[Please scroll down to read my post about the Fan Museum in Greenwich, London.]


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar