Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yarn Along


I have so many projects going on that the progress of each one is slowing down.  Above is my pink cardigan which I love working on.  I am sure by this afternoon the body will be finished and a sleeve will take shape.  How exciting!!  I know I will be making another sweater with this pattern assuming I like the fit (fingers crossed).   My dad's Christmas socks are very neglected in my knitting bag as well as the fingerless mitts.  Since three projects are not enough on the needles, I started a very long term project-a circular lace shawl.  I have not made up a ravelry page as of yet.  Maybe today I will get that done.

My book.  It is good!  Seriously, I do not know why they had to advertise "Downton Abbey" as a lure.  The only thing that is common with DA is she is a servant and times are changing.  I think what makes this book intriguing is the story line keeps me wanting to read to see what happens.  So instead of falling asleep on the first two pages while reading at night, I make it to the end of a chapter.  Speedy reading for me!!  I am about half way through The House at Tyneford and I am so very glad that I impulsed bought the book.

What are you knitting and reading?

Joining Ginny

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar