Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

YOU JUST NEVER KNOW WHO'S WATCHING YOU ...


Violet keeps a watchful eye on the sandy-haired young man who she has vowed to protect. As a fairy guardian, this is her job, and she is top in her class. 

He stirs ... turns, and flicks one eye open. “What the ...”

Vi, twirls around quickly. But there’s no magical intrusion. She faces him and both his eyes spring open.

He rubs them and blinks. “A-a fairy?”

Vi loses all color from her rosy cheeks. “You can see me? But, that’s impossible.”

He shakes his head. “Ah, yeah. I’m talking to you. Aren’t I?”

Vi flits back and forth, her wings a mere blur. “But ... but ... I don’t understand. Nothing like this was ever mentioned in training.”

“It’s no big deal.”

“WHAT! Of course it’s a big deal. I don’t know how to handle this situation.” She buzzes closer to him and looks into his eyes. “Forget you ever saw me. I must leave.”

“Wait!” He reaches for her  ... 


*     *     *     *     *


A bright purple light flashes into the Fae realm. Vi returns. 

“Whoa. That was so cool, fairie.”

Vi, slowly turns. Her face stretches into a silent scream.”No.” She gasps.

The young man’s eye’s widen. “This place is such a rush.”

Vi shakes her head. Pull yourself together Vi. You are in so much trouble. “Look, I don’t know how you got here, but the Guild is going to freak when they find out. We need to take care of this right away.”

“Take care of what? This is awesome. I’m glad I’m here. I bet no human  ...”

“NO, they haven’t,” Vi said. “That’s why I’m in so much trouble and may even be expelled.” She flutters toward him. “Let’s go, ah ....” She looks at him with a blank expression.

“Nate.”

“I’m, Vi.” She zooms ahead of him “Follow me.” The Guild will expel me for sure ...


What will happen to Vi when she returns to the guild with a human in tow? Expulsion, or something far worse?




It is sanctioned that Vi return Nate to the human realm and wipe away all memories of their world. The journey back may not be that easy. 


Will Vi’s training be enough to get them back safely?




THE  FAERIE  GUARDIAN  by Rachel Morgan



Author of the Creepy Hollow series



This is truly a magical story with wonderfully imaginative obstacles for Vi and Nate to face. I had the pleasure of reading this tale and I know you all will enjoy it as much as I did! 

Rachel is an extraordinary writer and her characters are well rounded and fun. I hope you get a chance to drop by her blog to say hi...

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar