Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Kitchen Sitting Area Dressed for Fall


When I shared the Blogger Fall Home Tour put together by Brenda last week, one room didn't make the cut... that was the Kitchen Sitting Area. I had a few things left to get done. So, I have a few of those things done, but it's still not finished. I'm sure I'll have that done by the time to decorate for Christmas.



I like to keep this frame in some kind of Seasonal Botanical Print. so I changed it out to this illustration of Zinnias, and I love the wonderful deep color of this rusty, deep red.





...and I added a little Fall color on top of the China Cabinet.



Next on my list is to "fallify" the inside.
The Brown Transferware is calling out for some Autumn adornment.




If you look closely you'll see a few small rodents hiding up there.
I always have an infestation this time of the year.




This Fall, I'm trying something a little different with pillows. I wanted something light to start off the change of seasons, but still in Fall colors. When it's 80+ outside, it's a little early for woolly things. I found the two Jacobean print pillows at Pier 1. I had initially thought they might work in the Living Room, but they were a teensy bit too small, but work great in here for the wicker settee.





I like to layer pillows and let the patterns and colors coordinate,
so I used my Linen "Zoological" set for behind the new ones.




a robin...



and a butterfly.



...on top of one of my Fall quilts that I'm using the plaid backside of.
(that sounds awkward)



The Baker's Rack has it's first Fall decor edition.



Remember Beaufort?
He's keeping an eye on things from here.







I found this orange plaid flannel pumpkin cutie 
in St. Genevieve, Missouri, on our recent camping trip.



I still need to change out my valance 
for the brown floral for the winter months.
(you-hoo, Hubbs, where are you?)




The kitchen tote is holding an ivy and some Brown Transferware dessert plates.




It's hard to keep Beaufort corralled.
He thinks he has to be in the middle of everything!




Harvest Time dessert/salad plates by Johnson Brothers.




...muslin pumpkin



Pumpkin Pillow from Elliott-Heath Designs



okey-dokey, before I know it, the calender will say October!
then there will be some more fun to have!

Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Dream Create Inspire at Lehman Lane
Share Your Style at Common Ground
Inspiration Gallery at Craftberry Bush

xoxo,


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar